21/01/2012

CPE day 1

Hi... How are you doing?


Well... I'm preparing for Cambridge... CPE.


I've never been abroad... I come from a family where nobody speaks English... And I always tried to go further than they've ever did...


I've done that. But I aim for more. I want to be a golden girl... Mys dad's golden baby daughter...


That's my journal.


I'll get it... And I'll report my findings here...


Today I have classes... My teacher is very nice, Luciano Marins, he's never been abroad... He's very intelligent.


I'm working on my scores with two materials: Golden CPE, Longman and CPE Objectives, Cambridge, the second one is self-study.


I work as a teacher in a Callan school... Since last october, I like there.


I'll make my blog a kind of commitiment for studying every day.


That's the greatest challenge I've ever tried...


I'll succed!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Com aulas particulares você fica.....

Com aulas particulares você fica.....

Seize the day!!!!

Seize the day!!!!
Celebre seus resulltados!!!!

VIP Classes are......

VIP Classes are......